It is not just the insurers in the high-net worth (HNW) market that are changing but the customer base too, as the market widens to encompass the mid-net worth and the growing affluent. The question is, can the insurance industry tempt a growing potential customer base away from its standard household policies and are the innovations in the HNW sector actually adding value to the product?There is general agreement that there remains a significant untapped HNW market. As Austyn Tusler, manage
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?