The greatest threats to companies this year are business interruption and failure to change - but employee or 'people' risks are the fastest-growing, according to Aon's latest survey. Employee accidents have risen seven places to third on the top-10 risk list due to burgeoning employers' liability insurance costs and the development of the 'blame and claim' culture in the UK. Employee retention and recruitment has also risen four places - possibly reflecting the demographic changes that are
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?