Brokers who are considering selling their brokerages now rather thanbecoming Financial Services Authority (FSA)-compliant could end up losing50-75% of their businesses' value.With the possibility of up to 2,000 businesses being non-compliant by thedeadline of January 14, 2005, there is a danger of the market becomingflooded by cheap, non-compliant brokerages, and if all these brokers wereto sell by 2004, the capital required to buy them would exceed £600m attoday's prices - more than is curr
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?