Independent Inspections, who offer a restoration and replacement management service, are relocating to new purpose built £3.5m offices in Preston, Lancashire. Managing director, Niall Pollard said, "We have seen record growth over the last few years and now need purpose designed premises to provide for our future needs."
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson