More than one in ten UK motorists risk having any claim they make rejected because they have lied on their motor insurance application, according to Asda motor insurance. Research carried out by the firm revealed the seven most common lies told by motorists in a bid to keep premiums down. An example being that around 11% of respondents admitted to claiming that their vehicle was parked in a driveway or garage - instead of on the street.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float