The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has urged firms to improve the stress testing of their businesses, after its financial risk report highlighted the impact a severe event could have were it to happen in the next 18 months. A recent FSA review on stress testing found that, while good work was being done, firms could be underestimating the probability of severe events.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float