MS&AD has targeted core profits of $1.2bn for 2013 and aims to generate 27% of profits from business outside Japan. This comprehensive company report highlights the insurer's plan to write more international property risks, double annual dealings in the Lloyd's market and develop its middle-market book in the UK regions. Topics covered include: financial performance; business description; key challenges and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016