The British Insurance Brokers' Association and General Legal Protection have launched the company's online resource, GLPPartnerNet. The facility aims to provide exclusive access to online and downloadable back-office administration. Key areas of GLPPartnerNet include online sales and claims management reporting, policy documentation, product and sales training modules and product updates.
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Quizzical questions: 23 June 2017
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result