The British Insurance Brokers' Association and General Legal Protection have launched the company's online resource, GLPPartnerNet. The facility aims to provide exclusive access to online and downloadable back-office administration. Key areas of GLPPartnerNet include online sales and claims management reporting, policy documentation, product and sales training modules and product updates.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016