Complex risks present challenges. As well as understanding the nature of the risk and arranging appropriate cover, brokers must also ensure their clients appreciate the relationship between their business and insurance. It’s getting tougher too. New risks are emerging and business models are also changing, with the internet giving many more companies a global remit. “Even in the micro-SME arena you can have a client with complex risks,” says Juliet Williams, group SME director at Circle Ins
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?