Insurance Age meets Coversure managing director Bob Darling. He talks about Coversure's new strategy when it comes to franchise holders, how the iPod changed his life and what he is most proud of. You can read the full interview from the March edition of Insurance Age here.
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- InsurTech Futures: ERS partners with CGI on insurer hosted pricing system
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform
- Car insurance flat in Q1 2017 but hikes inevitable thanks to “government blunders”, says AA
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy