Insurance Age meets Coversure managing director Bob Darling. He talks about Coversure's new strategy when it comes to franchise holders, how the iPod changed his life and what he is most proud of. You can read the full interview from the March edition of Insurance Age here.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate posts Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking