Ashley Peters, managing director at Flintshire-based Staveley Head, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be. Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Staveley Head, how its niches and specialisms have helped fuel growth and why the broker decided to build its own software. For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform