The delegates in Coventry have voted for their task winner – did you agree with their choice?
It was another fantastically busy Broker Expo with hundreds of delegates creating a buzz in the Ricoh Arena hall meeting new contacts for business-enhancing deals and catching up with old acquaintances.
Adding to the mix were Team Elite and Team Valour trying to persuade the attendees that they had the best campaign idea that would benefit the broking community.
The two teams were competing directly with their stands strategically placed opposite each other.
Jonathan Catley of Aon and Katie Waugh from One Insurance Solution both share their views on the experience of hosting these stands and interacting with experienced brokers.
And Emmanuel Kenning, editor of Insurance Age also gives his feedback on how well the contestants sold their ideas to the audience and the feedback from the industry.
With only two challenges left who is in pole position to scoop the accolade of Broker Apprentice 2016?
Keep monitoring the Broker Apprentice homepage where you can see all the tasks in full and meet all the apprentices.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Towergate posts Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016