In the first episode of our Expertise from A - Z video series looking at the marine cargo market Ben Woodman, senior underwriter at Allianz, tells Insurance Age about the history of this long-running market. To learn more stay tuned to the website as we will be uploading a video, each with a particular focus on the sector, every day this week. And for a more in depth look please read our feature which examines marine cargo in more detail.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016