The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector. The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business. You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan