The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector. The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business. You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- InsurTech Futures: ERS partners with CGI on insurer hosted pricing system
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform
- Car insurance flat in Q1 2017 but hikes inevitable thanks to “government blunders”, says AA
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy