Ahead of the 2016 Biba Conference, Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, takes us through the dangers of underinsurance when it comes to brokers' own professional indemnity insurance. Manchester also explains the possible effects of the Insurance Act, which will be implemented in August this year.
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Quizzical questions: 23 June 2017
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result