Ahead of the 2016 Biba Conference, Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, takes us through the dangers of underinsurance when it comes to brokers' own professional indemnity insurance. Manchester also explains the possible effects of the Insurance Act, which will be implemented in August this year.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016