Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market. Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba. And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate posts Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking