Brokers discuss how the city compares to London in terms of access to insurers and the strengths and weaknesses of the local market. Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described their region and hear their views on what kind of support they get from Biba. And catch up on the full interviews from the May edition of Insurance Age.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan