Liverpudlian insurance experts talk about the friendly but competitive broker market and whether they get enough support from the British Insurance Brokers' Association. Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Liverpool and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016