Liverpudlian insurance experts talk about the friendly but competitive broker market and whether they get enough support from the British Insurance Brokers' Association. Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Liverpool and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Soros-backed investors launch MGA incubator
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Meet the techies: Paul Williams
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering