In this video Matt Munro, chief executive officer of Igo4, tells us about his darts nickname and reveals that the worst job he has ever had involves packing flour. Don't forget to read the full Broking Success article where Munro talks about telematics, aggregator sites and how the business has grown since it was set up.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform