In this video Matt Munro, chief executive officer of Igo4, tells us about his darts nickname and reveals that the worst job he has ever had involves packing flour. Don't forget to read the full Broking Success article where Munro talks about telematics, aggregator sites and how the business has grown since it was set up.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance