In this exclusive video to accompany his interview in the March edition of Insurance Age, Taylor discusses how he relaxes, the one thing he'd change about brokers, the item he cannot live without and much more. Which politician do you think he would have loved to have worked with?
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- InsurTech Futures: ERS partners with CGI on insurer hosted pricing system
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform
- Car insurance flat in Q1 2017 but hikes inevitable thanks to “government blunders”, says AA
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy