In our second video from Cambridge, Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling continues to investigate what the local insurance market is like.
Brokers discuss how Cambridge has benefitted from the upturn in the economy and the difficulties of finding experienced staff.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described the Cambridge insurance market and what kind of support they get from Biba.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform