In our second video from Cambridge, Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling continues to investigate what the local insurance market is like.
Brokers discuss how Cambridge has benefitted from the upturn in the economy and the difficulties of finding experienced staff.
Watch the first part of the series here to find out how brokers described the Cambridge insurance market and what kind of support they get from Biba.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan