Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling speaks to brokers in Cambridge about what the local insurance market is like and the opportunities the city offers.
Brokers talk about the vibrant, but not overly broked, Cambridge market and the support they get from Biba.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform