Insurance Age reporter Ida Axling speaks to brokers in Cambridge about what the local insurance market is like and the opportunities the city offers.
Brokers talk about the vibrant, but not overly broked, Cambridge market and the support they get from Biba.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance