There is a popular perception of Coventry as being a sleepy, unexciting city in the West Midlands where nothing very much ever happens. Apart of course, one could argue, from Insurance Age’s annual Broker Expo. But a very different picture emerges, certainly with regard to the scale and pace of development in the area, when you speak to brokers. They will quickly identify projects that are underway in the city, or due to start in the near future, including new office and retail facilities.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016