Brokers based in Nottingham talk to Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton, about Biba, politics and future developments and more in the final part of our video series on the city. Watch the first episode here where the experts share their views on the state of the local market.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016