Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance and Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, all spoke about their opinions on aspects of the Bristol market. The topics up for discussion were whether Biba offered enough support in the Bristol region, how the recession affected the local area and what the future holds for the Bristol market. Watch part one.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016