Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance and Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, all spoke about their opinions on aspects of the Bristol market. The topics up for discussion were whether Biba offered enough support in the Bristol region, how the recession affected the local area and what the future holds for the Bristol market. Watch part one.
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Quizzical questions: 23 June 2017
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result